Social Icons

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Gmail: Best or Worse Email Service


Google has more resources than a lot of people know about or use. Gmail I would thing would be one of the more popular ones. I have used Gmail for more years than not. I find that is is much more efficient than using Hotmail or Yahoo mail for the reasoning of not seeing a spam email once in the time I have used it and the massive amount of storage I am aloud to keep. I really enjoy the fact that with my gmail account I have access to YouTube and Google Drive. There isn't really much that I do not like about gmail. It is very simple to use. Google has really hit the nail on the head by this program.Its ease of use and options that is offered is unbeatable.

1 comment:

  1. I must admit, i didn't like gMail as the length of time sending and receiving eMails was at times - a day later!

    ReplyDelete