Social Icons

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Is Evernote Useful or a Waste?

Evernote can be very useful for someone like myself who hates losing things. When we started using Evernote in class I thought, "Nah, I probably will never use this for anything but class." However, the more I have started using it for class, I have found many other uses for it. I like to search and look for various things, and I used to just bookmark something that I liked. Since my use of Evernote, I now just clip the entire page using the web clipper to save parts for my car, a car I might want to purchase in the near future, or various computers and components I want. It is much handier than what I expected. Now I am questioning how else I can utilize Evernote.

Evernote is a very useful tool, but what all can one do with it is the question. Evernote has an entire section on their site entitled tips + guides. For a foot ball fan, it shows you how you can achieve fantasy football glory using Evernote. There are also guides for college success, event planning, and even food. With the guides and maybe a little thought and creativity, you can create pretty much anything and share it with anyone. Evernote is a pretty cool source, and I will definitely continue my usage of it hopefully beyond what I am doing with it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment